Quality, Service and Support!
For all of your fastener requirements, call TR Fastenings now!
TR Fastenings, Mallow – manufacturer and distributor of industrial fasteners and associated components to small, medium and large Irish manufacturers.
EXTENSIVE STOCKS and distribution hubs all over Europe ensures FAST delivery of the product you require.
General fasteners – Nuts, bolts, screws, washers, etc. available in steel, stainless steel and brass.
TR branded products – Including self-clinch fasteners, screws and inserts for plastic, security fasteners and thread-locking nuts.
Manufacture in-house B7 stud bolts – also available B8, B8T, B8M and B16 studding.
Special Manufacture – Our 5 factories in China, Malaysia, Singapore and Taiwan specialise in high volume fasteners manufactured to customer drawing.
Supply Solutions – TR is one of Europe’s largest providers of Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) solutions, so, if you are a high-volume user of fasteners, we can design and implement a specific supply system to reduce your fastener stock levels and administration and help boost your cash flow!
Coming soon to Ireland our NEW Plastic Products Range for PCB Hardware and Cable Management requirements.
Plastic fasteners and fixings are set to be a core part of TR’s expansive product portfolio, with a comprehensive range available, on demand and competitively priced.
Our new range of plastic products includes: spacers and pillars, support post series, circuit board supports, nylon screws and rivets, cable ties and accessories, cable management and adhesive bases. Highlights include the Nylon 6 SR snap rivet, available in industry standard black or white and also in a flame-retardant material, and an extensive range of Cable Ties.
Cable Management & Wiring Accessories:
- Cable Ties & Accessories Range: Standard, Releasable, Screw Mount and Push Mount Cable Ties, Flat Tie Holders (Arrow Head, Thru Hole & Blind Hole).
- Cable Management Range: Twist Lock, Side Entry Curly Lock, Stand-off Harness Clip, Stand-off Twist Lock, Micro, Narrow, Locking, Mini & Hinged Edge Wire Saddle (Arrowhead & Releasable Arrowhead, Teardrop & Blind Head).
- Adhesive Base Range: Micro Wire Saddle on Adhesive Base, Adjustable Clip Release Adhesive Base.
Rivets & Screws:
- Rivets Range: Snap, Drive, Push, Clinch, Drive Fastener, Mounting Button, Snap Lock Pin.
- Nylon Screws Range: Sizes: M2-M10; Head Types: Cheese, Countersunk, Raised Countersunk, Pan; Drive Types: Slotted; Pozi, Recess Z, Recess H.
Circuit Board Hardware:
- Spacers & Pillars Range: All with undercut as standard. Range: F/F Female/Female, M/F Male/Female, M/M Male/Male, Thru Hole. Materials: Steel, Stainless Steel, Brass, Aluminium, Black Nylon, White Nylon.
- Support Post Series Range: Round, Self-Retaining, Mini, Dual Locking, Push, Tear Drop, Non-Threaded, Locking (Cross), Rivet Locking, Reverse Locking.
- Circuit Board Support Range: Hex, Hex Male, Round Male, Nylon Round Threaded, Male Mini Hex.
Combining functionality and reliability without compromising on quality, these plastic fasteners feature extensive benefits which can assist in efficiency and productivity of production processes. Not only can one plastic fastener be used for a variety of purposes, but they also have other qualities, including ease of use, being formed from a lightweight material, strength at low and high temperature, resistance to impact, abrasion, organic solvents and gasoline, retention of shape and stiffness at high temperature. Furthermore, TR’s plastic range meets all the necessary industry standards and sizes, all products satisfy the RoHS compliance (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) legislation, are ISO 14001/2004 compliant and are available in flame-retardant versions.
TR Southern Fasteners supplies fastenings to companies across Ireland from many different industries including: electronics, automotive, IT, home appliances, security, medical and general industry. Core products sold by the company include general fasteners (for instance, nuts, bolts, screws, washers) in steel, stainless steel and brass; and TR branded products including: self-clinch fasteners, screws and inserts for plastic, security fasteners and thread-locking nuts. The company also prides itself in manufacturing studbolts to order on-site in its Mallow facility.
Since TR Southern Fasteners was established in 1973 it has grown from 3 to 12 employees and prides itself in employing local people with a low staff turnover. Some employees boast almost 25 years service in the company with the current expansion seeing TR Southern Fastener’s most recent employee Business Development Manager, Simon O’Shea, joining the team.
Supplying over 150 million components every day to thousands of customers: from small workshops through to global corporations; from sheet metal fabricators and plastic moulders to global OEMs, TR Fastenings’ underlying long-term success is underpinned by an innovative and flexible approach to the supply of fastenings.
Currently TR Fastenings serves more than 5,000 companies globally spanning 10 core industry sectors and supplies 52 countries supported from 23 strategic sites, including 6 manufacturing facilities in the UK, Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia and China.
TR Southern Fasteners Ltd
IDA Industrial Estate
T: 022 22301