Easypack are specialists in high performance paper cushion packaging
We think inside the box, so that you can think outside it!
Easypack’s hand built machines effortlessly convert our 100% recycled paper into an ecofriendly void fill cushion packaging material
Changes in the economy in recent years, have meant that the number of companies who are operating e-commerce businesses has increased dramatically, which has in turn caused a surge in the requirement for void fill cushion packaging.
The challenges in the economy have also meant that businesses of all sizes are being faced with tough choices, so in order to succeed they need to stand out from the crowd, whilst saving money.
Easypack recognised the challenges and put their 20 years of industry experience to work by addressing the following needs:
- Save money – reduce breakages by offering increased protection using minimum material
- Save space – reduce storage space required for void fill, reduce the size of the machine and therefore the amount of work space that is required
- Be green – reduce the company’s non-recyclable waste
The result was the Packmate.
The Packmate void fill paper cushion system is revolutionary in that it is small and compact, saving valuable space at work benches and also storage, as the paper converts to up to 53 times it’s original volume, unlike traditional void fill solutions that have to be stored at their full volume. The paper is converted from paper rolls on demand on site, so you only produce as much as is required at any one time.
An example of how one of our customers used to store their void fill
All of Easypack’s paper is only 100% recycled, 100% recyclable and 100% biodegradable meaning that it helps the green credentials of any company using it and also making it very simple for the end user to either reuse or dispose of responsibly.
Packmate paper is 100% recycled and converts to over 53 times its original size
What makes the Packmate system stand out from the crowd is that the machine produces a bona fide cushion pack. The advantages of this compared to a scrunched up length of paper are that it uses less material and it produces something that can be moulded easily to the shape of the product, which will provide increased protection. The paper cushions are so versatile that they can be used to ‘block and brace’ products in the box, meaning total void fill is not necessary, thus reducing the ‘in-the-box’ cost. This combination can offer most companies dramatic savings on their void fill – some up to 36%.
All Easypack machines are manufactured by hand at our UK headquarters in Stevenage, Hertfordshire.
The Packmate can easily be integrated to the smallest of packaging set-ups, it is also suitable for large packaging set-ups with multiple packers.
Easypack’s specialist in-house design engineers are highly adept at working with companies to ensure packaging systems are fully integrated into their specific set-up.
- Our paper solutions can be used in a variety of ways to best suit your needs and offer vastly reduced risk of product migration during transit compared to
- traditional void fillers
- Lightweight paper cushions absorb impact and hold items tightly in place during transit
- Cushions are easily shaped and moulded to suit even the most complex products for maximum protection
- Space saving – one roll can produce up to 2.1m3 of cushion packaging
Over 20 Years Experience and Expertise
- High quality UK built machines with preventative maintenance regime as standard
- Deal directly with our experienced, in-house technicians & design team
- Exceptional level of customer care with dedicated account representatives
- Bespoke system integration options available to meet your exact requirements…just ask!
What Can We Do for You?
Easypack Made Easy
Easypack’s void fill cushioning products are suitable for businesses of all sizes in a wide range of industry sectors. As well as 100% recycled paper and highly engineered, robust machines Easypack can also offer you:
- Direct dealings with the manufacturer
- Free analysis of your packaging requirements to recommend the best system for your needs
- Free on site demonstrations of our packaging systems
- Machines that are built to the highest safety standards
- Specialised in-house engineers who complete all installations and training
- Same day despatch of consumable stock
- A forward thinking ethic of continual development and improvement
- 30 day rolling agreements
Award Winning European Service
- Easypack have twice won the Queen’s Award for Enterprise – International Trade
- We currently operate in 18 countries across Europe
- All paper grades are held in stock throughout Europe for speedy despatch
- We have dedicated regional sales and support teams on hand to help you get the most from your packaging system.
For details about our full range of packaging systems, or for any further information on Easypack’s services, simply email us, call or go online. We’re happy to help.
Where you can find us…
To find your local Easypack representative, simply:
Or call: +44 (0)845 838 0168