Schneider Electric has announced the launch of its Ethernet Gateway Link150.
The Link150 serves as an Ethernet Gateway for PowerLogic system devices and any other communicating devices utilitising the Modbus protocol. It provides fast, reliable Ethernet connectivity in the most demanding of applications, from a single building to a multi-site enterprise.
This gateway supports power and energy meters, circuit monitors, protective relays, trip units, motor controls and other devices that need to communicate data quickly and efficiently. It is your simple, cost-effective serial line to full Ethernet connectivity, offering complete access to all status and measurement information.
Key benefits of the Link150 include:
- Easy to install, configure and maintain
- Secure user interface including user’s name and password for login
- Advanced security features to allow users to specify which Modbus TCP/IP master devices may access attached serial slave devices
- Compatible with Schneider Electric software offerings (StruxureWare Power Monitoring Expert, StruxureWare PowerSCADA Expert, etc.)
- Reliable Modbus to Ethernet protocol conversion
“We are pleased to announce the launch of the Link150 Ethernet Gateway. It is the latest addition of top of the range energy management products from Schneider Electric, which will help customers make the most of their energy. We’ve created a product with both the installer and consumer in mind as it’s easy to install, setup and maintain. The release of the Link150 reinforces Schneider Electric’s commitment to providing world-class products that help users make sustainable and eco-conscious decisions about their energy usage, resulting in time and monetary savings across the board,” said Poonam Walid, Category Marketing Manager.
To learn more about the Ethernet Gateway Link150, customers can contact their local Schneider Electric representative or visit www.schneider-electric.com/uk