ROTRONIC has introduced its new HP32 temperature and humidity measurement handheld with interchangeable probe input for all Rotronic HC2-series probes, full logging & spot-value recording functions and much more. The handheld replaces the HP22 model.
As well as temperature and humidity values, two other moisture parameters such as dew point and g/kg moisture for example can be displayed on the screen simultaneously.
- Precision temperature and humidity measurement ranges: -100…200 °C (probe dependent), 0…100 %rh
- All moisture values available, two can additionally be shown on the display
- Audible and visual alarms (all parameters), freely configurable
- Full logging function with real-time clock. Interval from 1s. 64,000 data points memory
- Spot-value recording – 8 x 8,000 data points can be saved
- Recorded values can be displayed graphically on the HP32 handheld
- MIN / MAX and AVG values available on the display
- High capacity, rechargeable lithium battery
The HP32 handheld is supplied with HW4-LITE version PC software, a micro USB data cable for PC connection & battery charging, and a soft protective case. Technical datasheet available.
The picture shows the HP32 handheld with an interchangeable, HC2A-S standard probe connected. Extension cables are available to extend its capability.
For the digital version: Please click here to download and view the HP32 technical datasheet PDF: LINK