Book you place on our popular PNEUMATIC TECHNOLOGY IN AUTOMATION training course which takes place on the following dates in the locations outlined below;
- November 3rd & 4th 2021 – Charleville/Cork
- December 1st & 2nd 2021 – Waterford
- January 19th & 20th 2022 – Galway
- February 16th & 17th 2022 – Dublin
- March 23rd & 24th 2022 – Athlone
- May 11th & 12th 2022 – Limerick
- June 15th & 16th 2022 – Dublin
- July 13th & 14th 2022 – Cork
This course allows the learner to develop their skills in the fundamentals of pneumatics in industrial automation & the technologies that pneumatics interact with in control systems.
Understand the function & prepare for the maintenance needs of pneumatic systems. Ability to design & build pneumatic circuits. Ability to troubleshoot pneumatic circuits & component faults. Understand the interrelationship between pneumatics, vacuum, energy & automation control devices like sensors, PLC’s, etc.
Engineering newcomers will gain a sound basic knowledge of the principles, safe use and troubleshooting elements of working with compressed air, while the more experienced participants will enhance their knowledge with information about the most up-to-date best practices and innovative products in use across industry today.
Price: €695 for two-day course
Limited places are available, please book early and enjoy free access to our digital training platform.