One of the newest members of the Weintek cMT Series from Lamonde Automation is the cMT-HDMI, which inherits all the rich HMI functionality found throughout the series.
Without a touchscreen and LCD, this HDMI-enabled unit can work with screens of any size and resolution, so screen size is no longer limited by HMI manufacturers. The cMT-HDMI can also allow touch control via USB connection, which can be, for example, an industrial touchscreen display with USB interface, or a USB mouse. The cMT-HDMI is compact and well suited to many applications taking up a small amount of space in your control panel.
Multiple displays can be run from one unit by using a splitter cable, so for very little cost, you can have large HDMI displays showing machine alarms or production data – a real boon for machine maintenance, reducing downtime by operators walking back and forth to small panel mounted HMI to diagnose machine faults. The cost of a cMT-HDMI combined with a large HDMI display is likely to be far less than a traditional LED matrix display and far more flexible.
In addition to the display capabilities, the cMT-HDMI can not only log data and alarms, but also synchronise them to a MySQL database allowing for further flexibility making it a powerful addition to any control system.
cMT-HDMI provides built-in support for remote monitoring. By running cMT Viewer application on a cMT-iV5 panel display, smartphone, tablet, or PC, operators are able to remotely monitor a cMT-HDMI. In addition, this feature-rich model also using supports a smartphone as a barcode scanner, multimedia player, and IP camera viewer. Powerful connectivity, including the de-facto IIoT protocol standards: MQTT and OPC UA, direct connection with MySQL database, and more than 300 communication industry protocols, cMT Series can meet various types of integration needs.
The addition of an EasyAccess 2.0 licence to the cMT-HDMI will enable off site connectivity to not only the HMI but also to pass-through to your PLC or controller for programming or maintenance.
Weintek Labs is a world-leading HMI manufacturer, with over 20 years of design and innovation behind it. Lamonde Automation is the UK & Ireland Partner for Weintek and offers full support and training for Weintek products.
• Andon systems
• Alarm annunciation and display
• Large touch screen HMI applications
• Data & alarm logging
cMT-HDMI Product Features:
• Programmed using the FREE EasyBuilder pro software.
Built-in HDMI Interface and customisable resolution
• Users can customise the resolution that is most suitable for their target device; HDMI interface can be easily converted to DVI/VGA with an adaptor.
Industrial Touchscreen Display Support
• Touchscreens are supported via the USB interface, cMT-HDMI can work with most industrial touchscreen monitors on the market. (a list of tested models is available in the EasyBuilder Pro Help files).
• Dual-Core Cortex-A9 1GHz CPU, built-in 4GB Flash and 1GB RAM.
Wide Input Voltage Range
• 10.5~28VDC – compatible with most controller systems.
• Supports more than 300 major brands of PLCs and controllers.
IIoT Protocol Support
• Built-in MQTT server & client, and support direct connection with Amazon Aws IoT, which eliminates the need for hosting an MQTT server and allows connecting with low-cost and reliable AWS IoT MQTT server.
• Dual-Ethernet, USB Host 2.0, COM1: RS-232/COM2: RS-485 2W/4W/COM3: RS-485 2W
For more information, please contact Lamonde Automation on tel: 020 3026 2670, or visit www.lamonde.com